To perform Android system backup you need ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and
drivers for your specific device:
1) Install your device’s drivers;
2) Download and install ADB (included in Android SDK for example);
4) Check if your device has been recognized by the system:
5) Perform a backup:
6) And allow the backup process on your device.
7) If you would like to unpack your backup, bellow software’ll be needed.
Android Backup Extractor (abe.jar);
If you have an encrypted backup file, you’ll need more tools. The procedure is described in the README file of ABE.
8) To restore:
adb restore <file.ab>